Super Divers Shark

Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions for PADI Courses & Day Trips

Payments
  • We can only confirm bookings once we’ve received payment for them. We accept credit card payments online via Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to pay via Paypal with a credit or debit card. In the dive centre we accept credit cards, PayPal, or cash, including major foreign currencies.
  • We don’t add any surcharges for credit card or PayPal payments we take.
  • Sorry, but we no longer accept bookings on a pay cash on the day basis. The reason we no longer accept these bookings is because previously a small percentage pay on the day bookings failed to show up, leaving us with substantial overheads & losses.

 

Cancellations
  • Important: If we receive cancellations from guests holding confirmed bookings before 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a day trip or course commences, we can offer full refunds.
  • Without exception for any reason whatsoever, for any cancellations received after this time, unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for the following days booking.
  • This is because after this time we incur unavoidable costs associated with a booking. These costs include boat space, staff pay, transfers, catering & more.
  • Canceling after 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a scuba diving day trip commences also includes any guest already on the dive boat that decides for any reason whatsoever not to scuba dive.
  • Any reason whatsoever: Any reason at all without specification or exception.
  • First and foremost, our cancellation & refund conditions offer peace of mind to guests that they will receive a full refund, provided they cancel before the 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a day trip or course commences.
  • Thank you for your kind understanding.
Day Trip Cancellations
  • Cancellations received before 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a scuba diving day trip commences will receive a full refund.
  • Cancellations received after 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a scuba diving day trip commences unfortunately cannot be refunded.
  • If a guest has multiple day trips booked and cancels after 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before the first of their scuba diving day trips commences, no refund will be given for the first day of their booking, but will be refunded for any the remaining day trips they have booked after the first day.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Cancellations
  • Cancellations received before 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a PADI discover scuba diving day trip commences, will receive a full refund.
  • Cancellations received after 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a PADI discover scuba diving day trip commences, unfortunately cannot be refunded.
PADI Course Cancellations
  • Cancellations received before 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a PADI Course commences will receive a full refund.
  • Cancellations received after 5:00 pm (17:00hrs) the evening before a PADI Course commences will be refunded the price paid for the course, minus a 4,500 THB late cancellation fee for the first day of the course.
  • If a student decides to discontinue a course after starting it, they will be refunded 4,500 THB for any course day not started, provided they notify us before 5:00 pm (17:00 hrs) the evening before any subsequent course day begins.
Bad Weather
  • Weather cancellations are thankfully rare even during monsoon season. We cancel around half a dozen trips each year due to weather, primarily because of wave height due to strong winds. Guest safety is our primary concern.
  • In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a dive trip due to weather, we offer 100% refunds to guests taking day trips with us.
  • If a student is part way through a PADI course & we need to cancel a course day due to bad weather, students can either reschedule any cancelled course day, or receive a refund of 4,500 THB for any cancelled day & receive a referral form valid for 12 months, enabling them to continue their PADI course at any other PADI dive centre.
  • We don’t cancel trips if it’s raining. We can’t offer refunds to guests who decide not to go diving if it’s raining when they wake up on the morning of a trip.
  • Rarely, due to safety considerations during stormy weather, dive trip destinations & itineraries may be may be changed at the decision of the boat captain.
  • Dive sites itineraries are subject to change according to conditions on the day.
Proof of Certification
  • Certified Divers must provide proof of their dive certification. If they cannot produce their certification card, we may be able to check their certification on the PADI database. We may also be able to accept other proof like a log book, or emails proving certification, along with another form of acceptable photo ID like a passport. Please let us know in advance if you can’t find your certification card.
  • If we cannot verify guests dive certifications, they will be required to dive with a PADI instructor & their maximum depth will be limited to 12 meters / 40 feet.
Standard Liability Release & Assumption of Risk Agreement
PADI Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
PADI Medical Statement
  • Guests enrolling on PADI courses will be required to complete & sign the PADI Medical Statement here, before your PADI course commences.
  • Students need to answer “No” to all the questions & sign the statement. If a student answers “Yes” to one or more of the questions, we will need a letter from a doctor stating the student is fit to dive.
  • There are many clinics in Patong where doctors offer this service. It usually takes five minutes & costs about 300 Thai Baht.
Scuba Diving Insurance
  • All guests diving with Super Divers on PADI courses & day trips are covered under our insurance policy. Our scuba diving insurance offers basic coverage.
  • Guests requiring comprehensive insurance coverage we recommend purchasing your own scuba diving insurance. We recommend D.A.N. (Divers Alert Network), a non-profit dive organization which offers different levels of scuba diving coverage, at reasonable prices.
Phi Phi Marine Park Fees
  • The marine park police usually collect marine park fees from all tourists entering the Phi Phi National Marine Park.
  • The fee is currently 600 THB for divers & 400 THB for non-divers. All guests diving at Phi Phi must please take the park fees with them in Thai Baht, to be collected by the police on the dive boat.
  • Please have the correct change with you as often no change is given. Thank you.

Terms & Conditions for Similan Liveaboard Bookings

Manta Queen Liveaboards
  • Any cancellations received more than 30 days, but less than 60 days before departure date, Manta Queen will keep 30% of the trip price and refund the remaining 70%.
  • For cancellations received less than 30 days before departure date, Manta Queen will not issue any refund.
Deep Andaman Queen
  • Any cancellations received 45 days or more before departure date, Deep Andaman Queen will refund all monies paid, minus 1,000 THB for bank fees.
  • Cancellations received 30 to 45 days before departure date, Deep Andaman Queen will keep 30% of the trip price and refund the remaining 70%.
  • Cancellations received less than 30 days before the departure date, Deep Andaman Queen will not issue any refund.
Pawara
  • Any cancellations received 60 days or more before departure date, Pawara will refund all monies paid, minus 3000 THB for bank fees.
  • Cancellations received less than 60 days before departure date, Pawara will offer no refund, but guests have the option to move their booking to another Pawara trip with availability.
  • Cancellations received less than 30 days before departure date, Pawara will offer no refund.
Sawasdee Fasai
  • Any cancellations received 60 days or more before departure date, Sawasdee Fasai will refund all monies paid, minus 3000 THB for bank fees.
  • Cancellations received less than 60 days before departure date, Sawasdee Fasai will offer no refund, but guests have the option to move their booking to another Sawasdee Fasai trip with availability.
  • Cancellations received less than 30 days before departure date, Sawasdee Fasai will offer no refund.
Hallelujah
  • If Hallelujah must cancel a trip due to bad weather conditions, enforced cancellation by local authorities or any other unforeseeable circumstances the customer will be refunded 70% of the price they paid for the trip.
  • Any cancellations received 60 days or more before departure date, Hallelujah will refund all monies paid, minus 1,000 THB for bank fees.
  • Cancellations received 30 to 45 days before departure date, Hallelujah will keep 30% of the trip price and refund the remaining 70%.
  • Any cancellations received less than 45 days before departure date, Hallelujah will offer no refund.
Diverace
  • Please contact us directly for cancellation terms and conditions for DiveRACE.
Giamani
  • Any cancellations received 45 days or more before departure date, Giamani will keep 20% of the trip price and refund the remaining 80%.
  • Any cancellations received less than 45 days before departure date, Giamani will offer no refund.
The Junk
  • Any cancellations received 180 days or more before departure date, The Junk will charge a 15% cancellation fee.
  • Any cancellations received between 90 and 180 days, The Junk will charge a 40% cancellation fee.
  • Any cancellations received less than 90 days before departure date, The Junk will offer no refund.
Similan Explorer
  • Any cancellations received 28 days or more before departure date, Similan Explorer will issue a full refund.
  • Cancellations received between 14 to 28 days before departure date, Similan Explorer will issue a 70% refund.
  • Any cancellations received less than 14 days before departure date, Similan Explorer will offer no refund.
Dolphin Queen
  • Any cancellations received 28 days or more before departure date, Similan Explorer will issue a full refund.
  • Cancellations received between 14 to 28 days before departure date, Similan Explorer will issue a 70% refund.
  • Any cancellations received less than 14 days before departure date, Similan Explorer will offer no refund.
Somboon 3 & 4
  • Any cancellations received 45 days or more before departure date, Somboon will refund all monies paid minus any bank charges.
  • Any cancellations received less than 45 days to 48 hours before departure date, Somboon will keep a 30% of the trip price.
  • For any cancellations received less than 48 hours before departure date, Somboon will offer no refund.

Courses & Day Trips

PADI courses & day trips for certified divers

Similan Liveaboards

Ask us about Similan Liveaboards!

We Care About Customer Service!

Courses & Day Trips

Courses & Day Trips Inquiry
info@superdiversphuket.com

Dive Centre: +66 76 344 323
Urgent: +66 80 096 9684
Josh: +66 87 624 0674
Matt: +66 62 078 0078

 

Similan Liveaboards

Similan Liveaboards Inquiry
info@scubadivingphuket.net

Andy: +66 89 726 8471
Matt: +66 78 078 0078

Quick Links

FAQs

 

English简体中文繁體中文EspañolFrançaisРусский